Road Bike Trips
Out and about with a racing bike
Donauradweg - Wienerwald - Bratislava
Sport, Culture and amazing views !
With the Danube Bike Trail and Danube Island running through the city, it is easy to get 2, 3, 4 or more hours of great biking in.
If you want to climb, the Vienna Woods in the north of Vienna offer the opportunity. Or you can combine the river and the hills for an unforgettable 3 to 4 hour ride.
Take the Danube Bike Trail north as far as you want and then there is the opprotunity to either ride back or hop a train to Vienna. We can prodive you with all the inforamtion you need to organise a great ride.
We can provide you with the information and maps for the routes.
- You can bring your pedals (and shoes) and seat and we will mount them.
- We also provide you with a lock and a flat changing tool kit with extra tubes.
- For a small fee you can rent a helmet or back rack in case you want to ride from Passau to Vienna on the Danube Bike Trail.
- Be sure to include your bike size and/or height, whether you are bringing your pedals, and dates of rental. (We have a limited number of racing bikes so please book early!)
- Enjoy the atmosphere and the food in one of the cozy restaurants near the river or in the vineyards. Our team has the info for you!