Wine Tasting E-Bike Tour
A pleasure tour by e-bike with a commented wine tasting in Klosterneuburg Abbey.
Cycle with us on high-quality e-bikes along the Danube Canal to Klosterneuburg Abbey. The Klosterneuburg Monastery's winery has existed since the monastery was founded more than 900 years ago. This centuries-old wine-growing tradition continues to this day. Experience the combination of centuries-old wine-growing tradition with the most modern cellar technology in a unique historical ambience and hear well-known and unknown stories about the wine from Klosterneuburg Abbey. After the 30-minute tour, we invite you to a commented tasting of the award-winning monastery wines or fruit juices in Austria's oldest existing winery.
The route takes us back to the city center via the Danube Island.
- bike guide
- e-bike rental
- wine cellar tour of Klosterneuburg Abbey (30 minutes)
- commented wine tasting (approx. 30 minutes)
- e-bike distance one-way approx. 18 km
- Center of Vienna – Ringstrasse – Danube Canal – Danube – Klosterneuburg and back
- minimum age 12 years (wine tasting exclusively for participants aged 16 and over! Local fruit juices are also offered.)
- ability to ride a bicycle
- basic level of physical fitness
You meet your guide in the center of Vienna and grab a comfortable e-bike. Cycling the Ringstrasse we’ll then take you to the Danube Canal and to Nussdorf. We continue along the Danube to Klosterneuburg.
At Klosterneuburg Abbey, you will be given a 30-minute guided tour. Afterwards, enjoy local specialties at a commented wine tasting.
A leisurely ride on the Danube Island completes the experience.
Price Example - 3 hour tour
Drinks and meals are exclusive!
We are happy to help you choose the right connections or recommend restaurants!
1010 Wien, Bösendorferstraße 5 | Lat: 48.201452 | Long: 16.370486